Monday, June 7, 2010

A thing called Life

You were always there but I never noticed
As you were a part of my routine life
Your jokes made me smile, your teasing made me irritated
You were sometimes wise, sometimes stupid, sometimes funny and sometimes jerk
In all these forms I adored you
But I never noticed
Today when you are not around
I feel that something is missing, something that I never noticed
I can feel the void which no one can fill
If only life can give another chance, I would want to tell you
I may not notice you when you are around
But I do really “Miss you” when you are not…

Dedicated to my dear friend Gajendra, who is no longer with us :(.

1 comment:

  1. :-(
    Why He is not just? or to say...
    His laws are never understood...
    Why He doesn't leave good people on earth..
    And Why we all cycle through death and birth...

    RIP Gaju

    ReplyDelete